|May 04, 2015 - May 10, 2015|
|Location:||Warm Springs, OR|
|Salary Range:||$11.00 - $13.00 DOE|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Part Time|
|Description:||must be at least 21 years old. Have an Oregon Drivers License. No criminal record. Must be able to sit or stand or walk for extended periods. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds. Must be able to work extended periods, weekends/holidays.|
|Duties:||Enforce safety and welfare of guests and staff. Enforce Tribal, State and Federal laws. Conduct investigations, write reports on incidents. Ensure buildings and property are secured. Assist guests and other associates where needed. Communication and direct contact required with Police and Fire officials. Maintain a safe work area.|
|Qualifications:||- High School Diploma or equivalent required|
- Oregon Drivers License required
- First Aid/ CPR preferred
- No criminal record
- At least 1 yr security experience or prior law enforcement and or military
- Be able to work any shift assigned to include weekends and holidays
- Able to stand, walk or drive over extended periods
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
Must be at least 21 years old.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.